We are so excited to announce our newest summer class format, Barre in the Park! Barre in the Park is an hour long Bootcamp class consisting of resistant band training, sports condition, cardio and stretch. Keep reading for all the information you will need to know for your first Barre in the Park class, including FAQ’s, where to meet and a site map.
When is the class held?
- The class is held every Wednesday at 6pm starting May 21, 2014.
What is the class location?
- The class will be held at David Lam Park (See below for site map) and you will meet at Elisie Roy Elementary School (see images below) at the start of class. Please sign in with the Barre-Tender or instructor on Duty.
What is the cost of the class?
- There is no additional charge to attend Barre in the Park! If you are not on a current membership package, Month to Month Unlimited, 30 day Unlimited, 10/20 class card or New Client special, a drop in will be $20.
I go to the North Vancouver studio, can I attend the outdoor class?
- YES! Simply register online.
Do I need to register for the class?
- Yes, pre-registration is required. NO WALK-IN’s.
What do I need to bring with me?
What should I wear?
- Please dress in layers and wear appropriate footwear for cardio.
Is there a water fountain?
- No! There is not a water station to refill bottles or grab a drink of water. Please come prepared and hydrated!
What if it’s raining outside?
- The class will not run if it is raining. The studio will contact you by 1pm if the class is canceled. An email address and phone number is required at time of registration.
Meeting area and Barre in the Park location:
Please meet your instructor outside of the Elisie Roy Elementary School Playground, located on the corner of Drake and Pacific in Yaletown. From there you will walk to the location of the Barre in the Park class in David Lam Park. Please see Site Map below:
To register for the Outdoor Bootcamp class please click here. (Please note registration does not begin until 10 days before the class.) If you have any questions regarding the Outdoor Bootcamp class please contact the Yaletown studio at 604-669-6906 or shoot us a email at info@barrefitness,com.
See you at the Park ;)